- NegBERT: A Transfer Learning Approach for Negation Detection and Scope Resolution
Proceedings of the 12th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2020), pages 5739–5748
Authors: Aditya Khandelwal, Suraj Sawant
- Resolving the Scope of Speculation and Negation using Transformer-Based Architectures
Authors: Benita Kathleen Britto, Aditya Khandelwal
- Multitask Learning of Negation and Speculation using Transformers
LOUHI 2020: The 11th International Workshop on Health Text Mining and Information Analysis
Authors: Aditya Khandelwal, Benita Kathleen Britto
Code (for all the above): Transformers for Negation and Speculation
- Deep-Learning based Motor-Imagery EEG Signal Classification
Experimenting with multiple design choices for the pipeline of classification of the MI-EEG Signals on the BCIC 4-2a, BCIC 4-2b, BCIC 3-4a datasets.
- Orthogonal Attention: A Cloze-Style Approach to Negation Scope Resolution
Creating a new Cloze-Style Attention mechanism inspired by Self Attention, and using it to address Negation Scope Resolution.
- Algorithmic API Generation for SimpleFix
Used an XML file containing the structure of FIX Protocol messages to generate code for a higher-level API over SimpleFix.
- My DL Library
Implemented basic Deep Learning concepts from Scratch using NumPy : (ANN, CNN, Optimizers like SGD, AdaGrad and Adam).
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis
A deep learning model to implement Sentiment Analysis by a character-level Convolutional Neural Network, based on the paper by Xiang Zhang, Yann LeCun and Junbo Zhao. Model is scaled down to decrease training time and memory usage.
- Cryptron Game Playing Bot
A bot that plays a game called Cryptron (Xodia’s problem statement for Credenz 2017). Uses MiniMax implemented with Alpha-Beta pruning, Iterative Deepening and a Principal-Variation Table.
Machine Learning Blog
Authors: Aditya Khandelwal, Renu Khandelwal
- Walk-through of a Machine Learning Example: The Iris Dataset
Induction Lecture Series for COEP’s DS-AI Club
Video Playlist (YouTube)
- An Introduction into Python
- Functions and Objects in Python
- Important Libraries in Python (for Machine Learning)
- Machine Learning - 1
- Linear Regression from Scratch
Connect with me on LinkedIn